- Click on the Tools menu on the top right corner of Internet Explorer and go to “Internet Options”.
Or, press Alt + X → “Internet Options”.
- Under the Security tab, go to Custom level…
- Look for Scripting → Active Scripting section.
- Likewise, you can disable or select prompt if you want IE to prompt every time when you run any application whether to run it or block it.
- Click on OK to save the changes.
One point to note- if the option is disabled for you, that means you do not have the administrative privilege to make changes in the IE settings. This often happens in computers being managed by your organization from policy settings.
Happy learning 🙂