In this post we discuss how to set app lock in oppo a38 model. If you follow below instructions properly you can set your device app lock.
What is App Lock in Oppo A38
Oppo A38 frequently releases new smartphone models with various features, and these features Oppo A38 including App Lock. However, “App Lock” is a common feature found in many smartphones, including Oppo devices. App Lock allows on your smartphone with a password, PIN, fingerprint, or facial recognition, depending on the security options available on your device. If the Oppo A38 does indeed have an App Lock feature, you can typically find it in the phone’s settings or security settings.
How to Set App Lock in Oppo A38
To set up App Lock on your Oppo A38 mobile, follow these general easy steps:
(1) Open the “Settings” app: Go to your phone home screen and click setting icon.
(2) Scroll down and tap on “Privacy” Option.
(3) Then tap on right side “Privacy” option.
(4) After that Open “App lock” Option.
(5) Then click “Setting” and set your lock.
(6) Then set your lock in two time, if you want different lock type (eg: pattern and password) so choose “use a different password type”.
(7) After enter lock two time you have set your security question with answer, remember it that help you for password forget time.
(8) At last on app lock and select apps which app you want lock.
After that app lock will activated for the selected apps. Whenever you or someone else tries to open these apps, you’ll be prompted to enter the PIN, pattern or password you set up.
How to Disable App Lock in Oppo A38
To disable the App Lock on a Oppo A38 device, you can follow these general steps.
(1) Go to main menu Open the “Settings” app.
(2) Tap on “Privacy”
(3) Look for the “App Lock” and You may be prompted to enter your PIN or password.
(4) In this App Lock section, you should see a list of apps that are currently locked. To disable these Lock apps, simply toggle off the switch next to that app’s name.
After these simply steps you will disable you device app lock.