This post we know how to set app lock in Vivo T2x 5g model. If you can follow below instructions properly you can set your Vivo T2x 5g device app lock.
Why i Set App Lock in Vivo T2x 5g
Vivo recently releases a new smartphone T2x 5g models with various features, and these features including App Lock. “App Lock” is a common feature found in many smartphones, including vivo devices. App Lock allows on your smartphone with a password, PIN, fingerprint, or facial recognition, depending on the security options available on your device. If the vivo t2x 5g does indeed have an App Lock feature, you can typically find it in the phone’s settings or security settings.
How to Set App Lock in Vivo T2x 5g
Below we gave few simple steps, Follow below instructions:
(1) Open the “Setting” app: Go to your phone home screen and click setting icon.
(2) In setting scroll down and tap in “Security”.
(3) Tap on “Privacy and app encryption” option.
(4) After that click on “App encryption”.
(5) Then set you app lock choose screen lock type (eg:pin, pattern and password).
(6) Then set you app lock using pin, pattern and password in two time.
(7) Then set your security questions that help you in password forget time.
(8) After all choose apps that you want to lock.
After that app lock will activated for the selected apps. Whenever you or someone are tries to open these apps, you will be prompted to enter the PIN, pattern or password you set up.
How to Disable App Lock in Vivo T2x 5g ?
To disable the App Lock on a Vivo T2x 5g device, you can follow these general steps.
(1) Go to main menu Open the “Settings” app.
(2) Tap on “Privacy”
(3) Look for the “App Lock” and You may be prompted to enter your PIN or password.
(4) In this App Lock section, you should see a list of apps that are currently locked. To disable these Lock apps, simply toggle off the switch next to that app’s name.
After these simply steps you will disable you device app lock.