In this post we know how to fix sim contact not showing problem in vivo Y17s model. below we provide some simply steps so follow instructions carefully.
What is Sim Contact Not Showing Problem in Vivo Y17s?
The SIM Contact Not Showing problem in a Vivo Y17s are refers to the problem where contacts stored on your SIM card but contact are not displaying in your phone’s contact list. This issue can be frustrating, but it can usually be resolved with some easy steps. in some cases ensure that your SIM card is properly inserted into the SIM card slot. It should securely positioned, and the contacts on the SIM card should be clean and undamaged. but this issue is not a serious issue if you follow some steps problem will be resolve. Below given the process how to Import contact from sim to phone.
How to Fix Sim Contact not Showing Problem in Vivo Y17s ?
You can try these troubleshooting steps to resolve the problem. Here is step-by-step process to help you fix this issue:
(1) Open contact App: Go to main menu and open contact app in your mobile.
(2) Fix & Manage: Then tap on below right side “Fix & Manage” Option.
(3) Import from Sim: Then appear in screen “Import from sim” option tap it.
(4) Import: After that show all sim contact in screen then select all contact and click on “Import”.
After That in your device all contact will be show, If problem not solve then follow second option.
Vivo Y17s Contact Problem Solution
Restart your phone:
Sometimes a simple restart can solve the issue. Hold down the power button, select “Restart”, and If problem no solve follow below.
Clear cache and data of Contacts app:
(1) Go to “Settings” app
(2) Then go to “Apps & notifications”
(3) Then select “App info”
(4) Then go to select “Contacts”
(5) Tap on “Storage & cache” and then select “Clear storage” and “Clear cache”.
This will erase all the data and settings of the Contacts app, so make sure to back up your contacts before doing this.
Update your phone:
Make sure that your Vivo Y17s is running the latest software update.
(1) First of all Go to “Settings”
(2) Then Go “System”
(3) Then select “Software update”
(4) And then “Download and install”.
If none of these solutions work, you can try resetting your phone to its factory settings.
Factory Reset setting:
(1) Go to “Settings”
(2) Then go “System Setting”
(3) Then click “Back up and Reset”
(4) Then “Erase all data” and put your screen lock password.
make sure to backup all important data before doing so, as it will erase all data on your phone. After all complete if problem not solve visit nearest Vivo service center.