This post you will know How to Turn Off and Restart Moto Edge 40 Neo 5g. below we guide you how you turn off your device please follow below instructions carefully.
How to Fix Moto Edge 40 Neo 5g Turn Off and Restart Problem ?
If you are facing the issue of SIM contacts not showing on your Moto Edge 40 Neo 5g, you can try several troubleshooting steps to resolve the problem. Here are some troubleshooting steps you can try to fix the issue. Ensure that your contacts are set to display correctly. Go to the Contacts app, and check the settings to see if you have filters applied, such as displaying only contacts from a specific account (e.g: Google, SIM, or local storage). Adjust the settings as needed.
(1) Press and hold the Power button and the Volume Up button together.
(2) When the “Power off” option appears, press and hold it. Then device will shutdown.
(3) If you want restart your device then click “Reboot” message appears.
If Power Key or Volume Key Not Work in Moto Edge 40 Neo 5g
(1) If Your Power Key or Volume Key Not Work then you need to swipe below you notification bar then appear Power Symbol. In notification bar then appear Power Symbol.
(2) Then click the power icon and you seen three option like Power Off, Restart and Emergency. then select what you want.
After that if problem not solved then follow below instructions.
If facing you same Problem Ensure that your phone’s software is up to date. Manufacturers often release software updates to fix bugs and improve stability. To check for updates:
(1) Go to Settings.
(2) Scroll down and select “System.”
(3) Tap “Software update” or “System updates.”
(4) If an update is available, follow the on-screen instructions to install it.
If none of the above steps work and you’re still experiencing issues, you may need to perform a factory reset. This will erase all data on your phone, so make sure to back.