In this post we know how to Set App Lock in Vivo T2 Pro 5g model. If you can follow below instructions properly you can set your Vivo T2 Pro 5g device app lock.
What is App Lock in Vivo T2 Pro 5g ?
Vivo recently releases a new smartphone T2 Pro 5g models with some new features, and these features including App Lock. “App Lock” is a common feature found in many other smartphones, including vivo devices. App Lock allows on your smartphone with a PIN, password, fingerprint, or face recognition, depending on the security options available on your device. If the Vivo T2 Pro 5g does indeed have an App Lock feature, you can typically find it in the phone’s settings or security settings.
How to Set App Lock in Vivo T2 Pro 5g
I can provide you with a general instructions on how to set up app locks on Vivo T2 Pro 5g smartphone. Here are the general steps to set up an app lock on your device:
(1) Open the “Setting” app: Go to your phone main menu and click setting icon.
(2) Security: In setting scroll down and tap in “Security”.
(3) Privacy and app Encryption: Tap on “Privacy and app encryption” option.
(4) App encryption: After that click on “App encryption”.
(5) Then set you app lock choose screen lock type (eg:pin, pattern and password).
(6) Then set you app lock using pin, pattern and password in two time.
(7) Then set your security questions that help you in password forget time.
(8) After all choose apps that you want to lock.
After that app lock will activated for the selected apps. Whenever you or someone are tries to open these apps, you will be prompted to enter the PIN, pattern or password you set up.
How to Disable App Lock in Vivo T2 Pro 5g ?
To disable the App Lock on a Vivo T2 Pro 5g device, you can follow below some general steps.
(1) Go to main menu Open the “Settings” app.
(2) Tap on “Privacy”
(3) Look for the “App Lock” and You may be prompted to enter your PIN or password.
(4) In this App Lock section, you should see a list of apps that are currently locked. To disable these Lock apps, simply toggle off the switch next to that app’s name.
After these simply steps you will disable you device app lock.
If You Forget App Lock Password in Vivo T2 Pro 5g
If you forget the app lock password on your Vivo T2 Pro 5G, you can typically recover or reset it using the following methods:
Reset via Security Questions (For Pattern or PIN Lock):
After several unsuccessful attempts to enter the pattern or PIN, your device may prompt you to enter your Security Questions answer to unlock it. In app lock setting time you would set the security questions with answer that can need to set new password. If you put correct answer your app lock password will be reset. If you forget these questions answer then follow next step.
If the above methods don’t work, you may need to perform a factory reset on your Vivo T2 Pro 5G. Please note that a factory reset will erase all data on your device, including apps, photos, and settings, so make sure to back up important data first. Here’s how to perform a factory reset:
a. Turn off your device.
b. Press and hold the Volume Up button and the Power button simultaneously until the Vivo logo appears.
c. Use the Volume buttons to navigate to the “Wipe data/factory reset” option and use the Power button to select it.
d. Confirm the reset by selecting “Yes” on the next screen.
e. Once the reset is complete, choose “Reboot system now” to restart your device.
After the factory reset, your device will be restored to its factory settings, and you’ll need to set it up again, including the app lock.